The SCUTTLE Chassis Kit includes all components necessary for constructing a fully functional Scuttle Robot excluding the single-board computer (SBC).
We encourage most users to start with this kit to gain familiarity with the hardware platform and assembling hardware components (soldering, crimping, wiring, sensors, battery handling, and mechanical assembly). This will aid in future endeavors to extend the capability of the robot through custom add-ons.
Note: The default color will vary based on current inventory. If you require a specific color please contact us directly.
- Chassis Components
- Wheels & Casters
- Electric Drive Mounts
- Electronics Mounting Rails
- Chassis Stand
- Drive Train
- Electric Motors
- Drive Train Gearing
- Drive Belt
- Micro SD Card, 32GB
- Battery Pack (3000mAh, 11.7v nominal, 3 Cell Lithium Ion, 15A Anderson Connectors)
- USB Camera (150 Degree FOV, 720p Resolution)
- Wiring & Connectors
- Li-ion 18650 battery charger
- Bluetooth gamepad with USB dongle
Minimum Recommended Tools
- 2mm Allen key
- 4mm Allen key
- 6mm Allen key
- Soldering Iron & Safety Glasses
- Phillips no.2 screwdriver
- Phillips no.1 screwdriver
- Scuttle wrench with 13mm hex (3D printable)
For alternative configurations and large orders please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.