Due to current Raspberry Pi supply shortages we are currently unable to fulfill orders of our SCUTTLE Robot Kit including the Raspberry Pi computer in a timely manner. To get started with SCUTTLE more quickly we recommend purchasing the kit without the computer included.
INCLUDES: All parts for constructing a fully functional Scuttle Robot including battery, charger, and Raspberry Pi 4.
We encourage first-timers to build from a kit, and get familiar with soldering, wiring, sensors, battery handling, and mechanical assembly). This will aid in future endeavors to extend the capability of the robot through custom add-ons.
Note: The 3D parts color will vary based on current inventory [blue, black, and green]. If you require a specific color please contact us directly.
Updates from v2.3:
- Brackets improved in strength & aesthetics
- 12v 3A charger with anderson connectors, to become standardized
- Slide-in fasteners to replace drop-in fasenters for easier extrusion builds.
- and more…
- Chassis Components
- Wheels (2) & Casters (2)
- Brackets for CPU, Battery, Motor Driver
- Rails (12.7 x 265 mm tubes) & rail brackets for mounting electronics
- Chassis Stand
- Drive Train
- Electric Motors
- Pulleys (for motor & wheel)
- Drive Belts, 5M timing belts
- Raspberry Pi 4
- Micro SD Card, 32GB (Samsung Evo Plus or other leading spec)
- Battery Pack (3000+ mAh, 11.7v nominal, 3 Cell Lithium Ion, 15A Anderson Connectors)
- USB Camera (150 Degree FOV, 720p Resolution, industrial case)
- Wiring & Connectors
- i2c distribution bus PCB
- Gamepad, EasySMX, Bluetooth with USB dongle
- Battery Charger OR 12v Power supply for charging
- Allen Keys
- 2mm Allen key
- 4mm Allen key
- 6mm Allen key (included)
- Soldering Iron & Safety Glasses
- Phillips no.2 screwdriver (for chassis)
- Phillips no.1 screwdriver (for electronics)
- SCUTTLE wrench with 13mm hex (included)
For alternative configurations and large orders please contact us at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.