This model is parametric – the length of the CAD model is assigned to a variable. See the images for instructions on customizing the length. It’s an off-the-shelf part at any electronics distributor, or even Amazon.com.
We use the steel din rail design which has curved edges and a better strength compared with the aluminum DIN rail. You can still use aluminum on SCUTTLE but our main brackets fit best with steel options
Lengths on SCUTTLE v3.0
- Mounting across: 305mm (along y-axis)
- Mounting long-ways: 365mm (along x-axis)
Integration of DIN rail
- Use the DIN bracket to fasten to 3030 Extrusion
- Attach each electronic with respective bracket
- Use OTS terminal blocks from any manufacturer
Animated Assembly of the v3.0 chassis, including DIN rail.